Thursday, July 21, 2011

United States treasury department. (info@ustreas.gov)

I am Timothy Franz Geithner, an American economist, central banker, and civil
servant. I am the 75th and current United States Secretary of the Treasury,
serving under President Barack Obama and previously I was the president of the
Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

I was born in New York City, but spent most of his childhood in other
countries, including present-day Zimbabwe, Zambia, India, and Thailand where I
completed high school at the International School Bangkok. Also, I attended
Dartmouth College graduating with an A.B. in government and Asian studies in
1983. On January 26, 2009, the U.S. Senate confirmed my appointment by a vote
of 60–34. I was sworn in as Treasury Secretary by Vice President Joe Biden and
witnessed by President Barack Obama. Let me not fail to ifnorm you
that, I have
the authority to decide what to do with the second tranche of $350
billion from
the $700 billion banking bailout bill passed by Congress in October 2008 and
not mandated to seek Congressional approval before carrying out this/any
obligation.

Kindly visit the website below to view my personal profile.
http://useconomy.about.com/od/people/p/geithner.htm

United Nations gave me due instructions to wire the sum of $10Million US
dollars only into your bank account in a legal way. For this reason I have
contacted you.
Below are listed documents required needed to complete the transfer:
1: United Nations Stop Order Document
2: World Bank Clearance Certificate
3: Proof of Ownership Certificate.

These three documents are needed before I can proceed with the transfer of the
total fund into your nominated bank account. The United States department of
justice can help you secure these needed documents. I will furnish you
with the
contact detail of whom to contact so that this transaction can be completed
without delay.

In the meantime, I want you to re-Confirm the following details to me for your
case file processing.

Legal First and Last Name:
Complete Residential Address & Age
Direct Telephone No & Fax
Legal Occupation and Position
Address of Occupation

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mr. Timothy Geithner
U.S. Treasury Secretary.
Main Treasury1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220.

No comments:

Post a Comment