Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dr. Joseph Wayne Cole (dr.josephwaynecole11@yahoo.com)

Hello; My Dear,

I am Dr. Joseph Wayne Cole; I am a US citizen, of 57 years Old. I reside here in Greenwich Connecticut. My residential address is as follows. 53 Alexandra Street Greenwich Connecticut United State, I am one of those that took part in claiming my Lottery Winning in London United Kingdom two years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $43,000, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I have no choice than to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all relevant documents and sleep of all payments, and I was directed by the (F B I) Director to contact Mr. Benny Chan, who is a representative of the (F B I) and a member of the FINANCE AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in London United Kingdom, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me, which he said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying Bank for the claim of my Payment. Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I have received my funds of $1 Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Benny Chan, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your details as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Benny Chan immediately on his contact details below;

MINISTRY OF FINANCE HOUSE
Name: Mr. Benny Chan
Email: Bennychan_02@windowslive.com
Telephone Number: +44 701 113 2501

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Mr. Benny Chan was just 160GBP for the paper works, take note of that please.

Once again stop contacting those Non Officials, I will advise you to contact Mr. Benny Chan, so that he can help you in processing of your transaction legally, instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Dr. Joseph Wayne Cole
53, Alexandra Street
Greenwich Connecticut,
United States of America.
Email: dr.josephwaynecole1@yahoo.com
Tel: 206-203-1167.

No comments:

Post a Comment