Friday, May 20, 2011

BARRISTER RAUL CRESPO (barristerleon@aol.com)

MANAGING PARTNER
BARRISTER RAUL CRESPO, ESQ.
Apartado 23 Avenida Mediterr
No 3, 1 E-03725 - TEULADA-MORAIRA (Alicante)
SPAIN

20/05/11

Dear Attention Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Dr/Barrister Raul Crespo, a personal Attorney to Late MR. FRED SANCHEZ.

Since then all my several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, has proved unsuccessfull.Thus I decided to search with his name through the GLOBAL public records, to locate any member of his extended family.I know you may not be biologically related to him but you can help,it is an advantage.

Before the catastrophe that claimed his life,he deposited US$270 Million usd (Two Hundred And Seventy Million United States Dollars) with a Bank.

The Bank has mandated me to present a member of his family (next of kin/inheritor) to make claim or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank Treasury as unclaimed. With regards to this, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the fund would be released to you and the content be further disbursed.I wish to point out that I want 20% of this money to be shared among the Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us..

All I require of you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this transaction would be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.You can get across to me via my office email,private email, for further clarification. Do get back to me as well even when you are not willing to collaborate with me so as to further my search for another partner.

Reply me back on this Email: drrlcrsp@aol.com

Best regards.

Yours in Service,
Barrister Raul Crespo, ESQ

1 comment:

  1. A colleague of mine in Australia reaceived a similar letter via the post from a:
    Barrister Fernandes Carlos Armando from Madrid, Spain.
    The letter is almost word for word.
    Thank you for posting this.
    We hope other people also search this information before replying.
    Kind Regards.

    ReplyDelete